- 1-2 tbsp olive oil , that I substituted for walnut oil from The Sun Oils because of the amazing benefits you get from walnut oil! Use my code VOGUEALAMODE to get 15% off!
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup of chicken broth
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Two sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 lemon cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat a baking dish with cooking spray
- Heat walnut oil in a skillet over medium heat, add minced garlic and cook. stir for one minute and add chicken broth, lemon zest, juice, oregano, and thyme leaves. pour mixture into baking dish. season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in baking dish along with the lemon wedges and two sprigs of thyme
- Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes, drizzle pan sauce over meat for some extra flavor!
Pairs very well with some broccoli or asparagus, my favorite! Enjoy!